Free diet management class every Monday evening, 4:30 – 5:30
Includes weekly weigh-in, followed by a lecture / discussion. Weekly lessons will be posted to the documents section after each class.
One-on-one nutrition instruction (clinic patients and/or Warren County residents)
Call Bri Higgins, Licensed Dietitian, to schedule appointment 513-695-1477
Document for 8/31/20 Online Lesson
Nutrition class meetings this summer will take place once monthly in the conference room. These meetings will be one-on-one with our dietitian and be 15 minutes in duration. Please email email@example.com to reserve a time slot according to the dates/times listed below. Others waiting will be expected to wait in the lobby at a 6-ft distance or to wait in the car.
- 4:30-5:30 meetings dates will take place every other week on Mondays or Thursdays (see below for exact dates)
- *You may set up a one-on-one appointment with me from 7:30 am-4 pm Monday-Friday as well (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
- Notify front office to check in
We need to stay on top of our goals as summer comes to a close. I have met with several of you, but many of you I have not heard from. Please email me to schedule an appointment. For those of you who are busy/sick, I can also do phone/video conferences. See below for my availability.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-3 pm
- Thursday, 8/13 (4-5:30 pm)
- Monday, 8/31, (3:45-4:15 pm or 4:45-5:15 pm)
**Aim to tentatively begin weekly Monday evening classes on 9/14.
Coverage of Summer Meetings:
- Check on weight status
- Review material since shutdown
- Check any food tracking
Set up SMART goals and assess during follow-up meetings