8/3/20 Class has been posted
Online classes are being posted to the Nutrition and Diet Management page. The current weeks video is posted on the page, with past classes listed on the right sidebar of the page. All documents related to the class are listed below each video.
Nutrition class meetings this summer will take place once monthly in the conference room. These meetings will be one-on-one with our dietitian and be 15 minutes in duration. Please email email@example.com to reserve a time slot according to the dates/times listed below. Others waiting will be expected to wait in the lobby at a 6-ft distance or to wait in the car.
- 4:30-5:30 meetings dates will take place every other week on Mondays or Thursdays (see below for exact dates)
- *You may set up a one-on-one appointment with me from 7:30 am-4 pm Monday-Friday as well (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
- Notify front office to check in
We need to stay on top of our goals as summer comes to a close. I have met with several of you, but many of you I have not heard from. Please email me to schedule an appointment. For those of you who are busy/sick, I can also do phone/video conferences. See below for my availability.
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-3 pm
- Thursday, 8/13 (4-5:30 pm)
- Monday, 8/31, (3:45-4:15 pm or 4:45-5:15 pm)
**Aim to tentatively begin weekly Monday evening classes on 9/14.
Coverage of Summer Meetings:
- Check on weight status
- Review material since shutdown
- Check any food tracking
Set up SMART goals and assess during follow-up meetings