The Adult Clinic only operates two half-days per week. On the unavailable days, clients will need to be seen at an Urgent Care or Emergency Room if the issue is urgent. We are unavailable to take calls after hours.
- Must provide proof of residency and proof of income on first visit, or you will be rescheduled
- Charges and balances figured on a sliding scale according to household income
- Co-pay of at least $15.00 at every visit
- At this time we cannot bill Medicare for services
- Payment by cash, check, credit card (service charge for CC)
Acute and maintenance visits (hypertension, diabetic, etc), school/work physicals, referrals made to appropriate facilities when ordered. Prevent Blindness Assistance for receiving free eye exams and eye glasses.