Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Bill Pay

WCHD Online Payment System, powered by


Phone/Office Credit Card Payments¹
All Environmental bills can be paid by Credit Card either in the office or by phone. Nursing bills can only be paid over the phone or in the office. Please have your bill available when making payments. Nursing – 513-695-3096 | Environmental – 513-695-1220

¹A third-party convenience fee will apply to cardholders who wish to pay via credit card. This fee is required in order to allow the town/city/county/state the option to accept payments via credit card. This fee will be $3.00 for purchases up to $100, 2.65% for purchases over $100.

Currently accept online payments for the following services
Current Environmental Health Fee Rates
Backflow Permits (Re-certification Only)
Body Art Permit
Camp License Fee
Food License Bill
Food Service License/Mobile
Food Service License/Temp
Food Service Plan Review
Hauled Water Storage Tank Permits
Homeowner Bonds
Level 1 Food Safety Course
Level 2 Food Safety Course
Lot Splits
Operating Permit AOP Bill
Plumbing Permits
Plumbing Registration
Retail Food Plan Review
Septage Disposal Permit
Septic Permit
Septic Tank Abandonment Permit
Site Review (Paperwork can be emailed to
Swimming Pool Permit Fee
Water Permits

Individuals who are submitting property addition or site evaluation applications must either send payment in with their paperwork or contact office staff to ensure paperwork has been received before paying over the phone.