More information on flu vaccinations and schedules of clinics will be provided as the information becomes available.
The Ohio Department of Health recommends that the all people 6 months and above receive the seasonal flu vaccine:
Keep in mind that there are everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of viruses that cause respiratory illnesses like the flu. Take these steps to protect your health:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze and before eating. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- If you get sick with influenza, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Contact your medical provider if symptoms become severe or worsen.
Additional information about influenza and the flu vaccine may be found at the Centers for Disease Control.
Be sure to visit this page often to stay up to date on any clinics or changes. You can also fill out and print the Flu Vaccine Administration Form, located under Documents, before you come to see us.