The nutrition and weight management classes for 9/13 and 9/20/2023 have been postponed. Please call Laura at 513-695-1477 for more information and date for the next class.
The Action Program for Moving Beyond Death, Divorce, and Other Losses provided by the Warren County Health District.
For further information call:
Stephen Hill• Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®•
People say you have to let go and move on in your life, but they don’t tell you what you need to do to accomplish that. The Grief Recovery Method® Outreach Program not only makes that possible, but provides partnerships and guidance to ensure that it happens.
Copyrights © / Trademarks (TM). ©1993-Present, Grief Recovery Institute®, John W. James, and Russell P. Friedman. All Grief Recovery Institute® related copyrights/trademarks are owned by The Grief Recovery Institute, John W. James, and Russell P. Friedman including but not limited to: The Grief Recovery Institute®, The Grief Recovery Method®, Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, Grief Recovery®, and AARAM Formula®. All rights reserved.
I hope you all had a great Christmas/holiday and have been enjoying your days off! As we go into the new year, I am providing you with a kittle homework, Please see the article below. Try to come up with two goals for the year using the “Mental Health Self Care Wheel.” There are physical, emotional, spiritual, and many other aspects of health. Ensure that the goal is “SMART.”
- S: specific (how often will you exercise, how long will your sessions last, where will you exercise?)
- M: measurable
- A: attainable
- R: relevant
- T: time-bound
- Think what, when, where, how here. Do we need to pack clothes/snacks, bring your bible or journal with you to work, etc.
- What is your why? Wanting it bad enough and being consistent are the biggest factors!
- What are support systems around you that can help you get where you want to be?
- What are potential barriers you foresee? How do you plan to overcome them?
I hope you all have the happiest of holidays! Please see the link below for more holiday wellness tips😊