The Tuberculosis Program controls the spread of tuberculosis (TB) in Warren County. We ensure all persons with active TB are completely treated, and we work with the community partners to screen individuals who are at high risk for TB.
TB skin test for adults and children are performed on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 7:30-12:00 and 1:00-3:30. Call 513-695-3040 for more information or to schedule an appointment. No test will be preformed on a Friday where the following Monday is a holiday and the WCHD is closed. Visit the Event page to see when we will be closed.
- $15.00 fee per TB test
- Medicaid is accepted (with card)
- TB screening efforts are focused on high-risk individuals, including contacts to active TB cases, substance abusers, homeless persons, those who test positive for HIV, those in correctional facilities, and people who come from countries with high incidence of TB.
- The TB program serves as a resource for community-based care providers seeking information on screening, diagnosing, and treating TB. Immigration and Naturalization medical exams are performed by appointment only. Appointments can be made by contacting the TB clinic nurse.
- Follow-up evaluations of positive results are limited to Warren County residents only. Others with positive reactions will be referred to the county they reside in.
- Providers who need to report an active case of TB or who need information should contact the TB Clinic nurse