Weekly Nutrition & Wellness Weekly Tips – 12/27/22
I hope you all had a great Christmas/holiday and have been enjoying your days off! As we go into the new year, I am providing you with a kittle homework, Please see the article below. Try to come up with two goals for the year using the “Mental Health Self Care Wheel.” There are physical, emotional, spiritual, and many other aspects of health. Ensure that the goal is “SMART.”
- S: specific (how often will you exercise, how long will your sessions last, where will you exercise?)
- M: measurable
- A: attainable
- R: relevant
- T: time-bound
- Think what, when, where, how here. Do we need to pack clothes/snacks, bring your bible or journal with you to work, etc.
- What is your why? Wanting it bad enough and being consistent are the biggest factors!
- What are support systems around you that can help you get where you want to be?
- What are potential barriers you foresee? How do you plan to overcome them?